Tuesday, December 15, 2009


This class has been an incredible experience. I have learned so much about the field of architecture over these few months. At the beginning of the class, I did not even know how a house is built; now I not only understand this, I can create drawings for all of the aspects of house construction, and I can build a scale model.
My favorite part of this class has been the construction of the model house. Though the drawings for the house were interesting, I enjoyed getting my hands on the balsa wood and seeing how everything looks in 3D.
There were several important things that I learned through this class. The biggest one is about teamwork. I learned that there are projects that truly require the complete participation of all of the group members. As project leader, it was my responsibility to make sure that all of the members were working and doing their jobs. Though there were times that people were not helping as much, we pulled off the project very well and did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment